In This Article:
- Who is Steeped?
- Is Steeped Coffee instant coffee?
- Where can I try?
1) Who is Steeped?
Steeped Coffee creates a cup of quality coffee made in minutes, with no machines or equipment needed. All you need is hot water and your Steeped Coffee Bag. Best of all this cup comes sustainably made, bags that are made using a renewable, plant-based, non-GMO, certified commercially compostable material, which includes the filter, string, and tab.
2) Is Steeped Coffee instant coffee?
Single-serve steeped coffee is like instant coffee, but way better. Instead of stirring coffee directly into hot water, micro-ground beans are placed in a tea sachet which allows for better extraction of oils, flavors, and acids.
3) How is it brewed?
1. POUR - Place filter in a cup and gradually pour over 8oz hot water per Steeped Bag
2. Dunk - Dunk the bag for 15 - 30 seconds or longer for added strength.
3. STEEP - Leave the Steeped bag in cup or until preferred taste. Drink after 5+ mins
Follow the link for information on brewing: How to brew Steeped Coffee
4) Where can I try?
Red Bay Steeped Coffee Bags are available for purchase in-store or directly from redbaycoffee.com
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to our customer experience team! hours: 9AM - 5PM, Mon-Fri, EST email: email@example.com