In This Article:
- Who is Cometeer?
- Is this instant or freeze-dried coffee?
- How is it brewed?
- Where can I try?
1) Who is Cometeer?
Cometeer is sourced from an array of the country’s best roasters - like Red Bay Coffee. As soon as it’s brewed, it’s frozen at a chilly -321 degrees to lock in its flavor. The result? An icy capsule containing 26 grams of coffee. The frozen coffee comes in an aluminum capsule that is curbside-recyclable and can be used in any K-cup compatible machine.
2) Is this instant or freeze-dried coffee?
Neither. It’s coffee in its purest form, carefully brewed at 10x strength and then frozen at the peak of flavor. Instant coffee is regular coffee that’s been dehydrated, removing most of the flavor and aroma compounds that make coffee taste so delicious and complex.
3) How is it brewed?
Cometeer offers up a few ways to use its pods from making iced lattes to espresso martinis - follow the link below for information on your preferred brewing methods.
- HOT COFFEE: Combine frozen puck with 6-8 oz of hot water
- HOT (MACHINE): Insert frozen capsule into the machine and select the 8 oz setting
- HOT LATTE: Melt contents and pour into 6 oz of steamed milk or dairy alternative
- ICED COFFEE: Melt contents and pour into 6-8 oz of cold water, add ice
- ICED LATTE: Melt contents and pour into 6 oz of milk or dairy alternative, add ice.
4) Where can I try?
Red Bay Collections is available for purchase on Commeteer.com!
If you have any other questions, please reach out to our customer success team!
email@example.com Mon-Fri: 9AM - 5PM, EST