Our roasts range from medium to dark with the goal of creating a balanced and traditionally inspired cup. We source the highest quality and most complex coffees directly from the farmers. Our head roaster determined the roast and we typically roast at Medium because we never want to lose the inherent quality of our coffee.
These coffees are sourced from Brazil, Guatemala, Tanzania, Sumatra, Ethiopia, Colombia, Burundi.
- King's Prize - Yirgacheffe, Ethiopia
- Coltrane - Cauca, Colombia
- Brazilian Cake Lady - Bahia, Brazil
- Motherland - Kayanza, Burundi
- East Fourteenth - Mbeya, Tanzania
- Carver's Dream ( fruity notes ) - Burundi & Guatemala
- Slow Burn ( earthy, nutty notes ) - Indonesia & Brazil
- Ocho Libre ( Medium Roast ) - Colombia