As COVID-19 updates are rapidly changing, we want you to know that your health and safety continue to be our top priority. We’re following all guidelines from the city, state, and federal channels and taking every precaution to keep our team and community safe as we keep some of our doors open.
Below is a comprehensive list of the actions we’re taking and some simple ways you can help!
What We've Done
- Protective Masks Are Required For Entry. All Red Bay Coffee employees and guests will be required to wear a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status, in alignment with the mask mandate reinstated Tuesday (Aug. 3). Red Bay is open for indoor seating at a limited capacity (HQ & Ferry Building Cafe). We ask that masks are worn when guests are not actively eating and drinking.
- No Refillable Drinkware. We will temporarily not be accepting refillable drinkware from customers and apologize for this inconvenience.
- Sanitizing & Hand Washing. POS system screens, cafe tables, equipment, and other frequently touched surfaces and objects are being routinely cleaned and sanitized. Hand sanitizing stations are provided at all of our locations dependent on stock availability. Employees have been educated on proper hand-washing techniques and frequency.
- Resting Up. We are asking our team members and customers to stay home if they have symptoms of the flu or feel signs of illness.
- No public restroom access at our Oakland Roastery location
What You Can Do
- Practice Good Hygiene. Wash your hands frequently. Cover your nose and mouth if you have to sneeze or cough. And use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content. Here are some preventative measures you can take outside of our establishments to protect yourself - cdc.gov.
- Stay Connected and Stay Informed. The CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO) are updating their sites with the latest information. Please don’t let isolation and fear stop you from building and maintaining healthy connections. Stay in healthy conversations with your community. If you have any additional questions, please reach out anytime.
- Continue To Support. Small Businesses and Certified B Corporations are working hard to keep us all healthy.
If you believe that food, beverage, and wellness choices can serve as vehicles for social restoration and environmental sustainability, this remains a great time to join our movement and continue bringing beautiful coffee to the people.
We will get through this together. Thank you for your continued support.