As COVID-19 updates are rapidly changing, we want you to know that your health and safety continue to be our top priority. We’re following all guidelines from city, state and federal channels and taking every precaution to keep our team and community safe as we keep some of our doors open
- What We've Done
- Curbside Service. Our Roastery (3098 East 10th Street, Oakland), The Box (2327 Broadway Oakland), and Coffee Van (check Instagram for location)
- No Refillable Drinkware. We will temporarily not be accepting refillable drinkware from customers and apologize for this inconvenience.
- Sanitizing & Hand Washing. POS system screens, cafe tables, equipment, and other frequently touched surfaces and objects are being routinely cleaned and sanitized. Hand sanitizing stations are provided at all of our locations dependent on stock availability. Employees have been educated on proper hand-washing techniques and frequency
- Barista Service. We are temporarily removing self-service condiment and utensil stations. Our Baristas are providing these to customers upon request
- Protective Masks & Gloves. Our Production and Roasting teams are equipped with and utilizing protective masks and gloves.
- Resting Up. We are asking our team members and customers to stay home if they have symptoms of the flu or feel signs of illness.
- No public restroom access at our Oakland Roastery location
Customer Success teams are available Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm PST. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org